What's new

**hello people**

rumz82

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Rumen and I have just recently got my first iphone(4).....wanted to see what its like to have an iphone :D

I am usually a Windows Mobile user(also have used Symbian, Android) and have been using it for the last 2 years. My other device at the moment is the HTC HD2...which I love very very much!! :D I am also an active member over at XDA Developers (Rumz82).

I hope to use both my devices especially the iphone now. Im not very familiar with iOS so im hoping you guys here will give me all the help I can get and the same time, build up my knowledge of the iphone/iOS. Im sure it will be a great journey and will make a few friends along the way!

Im not going to get into discussions about which one is better, Windows Mobile or iphone, but will only say that, in the last week since I got my iPhone, I realised alot of advantages and disadvantages between the two OS. Just like life, no phone is perfect! But just like the way I love my HD2, im sure you guys will help me love my iPhone too!

So..........lets get moving!!!:D

Welcome to the site. This is going to my first iPhone, and am coming from a Moto Droid. I'm already learning a lot from here and don't have my phone yet.

Welcome! enjoy the forum, any questions you might have there are lots of ppl here who can answer any one you might have. also you made the right choice to move to the iphone ;)

Welcome to the forum from the Bluegrass State! This forum is awesome. Some great people on here with great advice and very helpful. My two favoriate are: DannyBoy and Philsynowiec! They know their stuff.

Welcome to the site. And I agree great info and help from several people on here.