What's new

Hello everyone

ONN63

Reaction score
Hi all, im hoping to get a iphone 4 in the next few days which im really looking forward to. I have had android phones for the last couple of years and a regular member on XDA.

Yes its a 4 16gb. The reason is because im getting it really cheap, i wasnt even after an iphone but the price was too good to refuse.

Also by reading the reviews of the 4S, i dont believe im missing too much.

Yes its a 4 16gb. The reason is because im getting it really cheap, i wasnt even after an iphone but the price was too good to refuse.

Also by reading the reviews of the 4S, i dont believe im missing too much.

that is one good reason to buy the 4 and not the 4S. no there is not much difference in the 4 and 4S.. mainly inside changes, basically all the insides of the ipad 2 apart from Siri and the 8mp camera

I thought IOS5 upgrade on iphone 4 will give you Siri?

G'day and welcome to the forum!!!! :)

My 2 cents: the iP4 with iOS 5 is ever so close to the 4S, except for the SIRI function (as unleashed wrote) which doesn't seem like a deal-breaker. And while the 4 is cheaper (subsidized) than the 4S, it's the 2 year contract that will make that difference "almost" negligible. In any case, your 4 will do you well, as mine is doing for me.

rivm92zq0a.gif

Questions? :p
Just saying i have Siri fully working on my ipod with no laws broken

How can you get the keys or proxy or whatever you need from someone with a 4S? Got a couple of friends with 4S, but I myself own a 4.
Any help?