What's new

New to the iPhone family!!

Tee00max

Reaction score
Whats going on everyone! I just got my first iPhone yesterday from Verizon...16GB 4S and im loving it! I use to be a die hard Android user and thought I would never switch but im glad I did. Hopefully learn every little thing about this device. I was trying to figure out the jailbreak but I see its still in development. I hope we do get to see it soon! Anyways, see you guys in the forums!

Welcome, Tee.... I think you'll find that the iPhone is more stable and "smooth" than the Android types. At least in my experience....

Hey. I have a very smooth and stable Samsung Galaxy II s, thankyouverymuch. 

Welcome, Tee!

I heard thats a smooth device, if I had a a choice in a Android phone it wouldve been that one...

G'day and welcome to the ForuM!!!! :)

Hey. I have a very smooth and stable Samsung Galaxy II s, thankyouverymuch. 

Welcome, Tee!
Yeah, and I have a very, very smooth and stable iPhone 4, after a nauseous relationship with a Droid X and Samsung Fascinate.

You're welcome.

Yeah, and I have a very, very smooth and stable iPhone 4, after a nauseous relationship with a Droid X and Samsung Fascinate.

You're welcome.

Yeah im just coming from a Samsung Fascinate, that device was just lacking.....lol

Welcome to the forum Tee. I did the same as you. Came droid the Droid 1. So far Development is a bit quiet. Gotta get used to the whole Dev team situation the have on this side of the globe. I'm used to searching several sites and getting tweaks from here and there, so I'm a little bored of the device. But once it gets jailbroken I'm hoping that it gets more fun. As far as most people's comments, the 4s is smooth as silk and works very very well!

See you around

illmatic636 said:
Welcome to the forum Tee. I did the same as you. Came droid the Droid 1. So far Development is a bit quiet. Gotta get used to the whole Dev team situation the have on this side of the globe. I'm used to searching several sites and getting tweaks from here and there, so I'm a little bored of the device. But once it gets jailbroken I'm hoping that it gets more fun. As far as most people's comments, the 4s is smooth as silk and works very very well!

See you around

Yeah man it's def not as customizable right now but like you said once its jail broken we will be alright. I prefer a smooth iPhone than a fast laggy android!