What's new

Hello, new member here. Accidentally deleted old company email account

arun23

Reaction score
Hello.

I had an email account my iphone with lots of important emails in it from previous employer. I accidentally deleted the native email app while my iphone was in my pocket. I've got my yahoo mail recovered. I need to recover the old company email too. The problem is that I do not have the login credentials for this email.
Can i recover the emails? is the data still in the iphone? And how?

Welcome to the forums. If you know the user name you can then click forgot password. Or restore from back up is you have one.

Welcome to the forums. If you know the user name you can then click forgot password. Or restore from back up is you have one.

Hi. like i said in my question. i don't have the login credentials because I don't work there anymore. Is the data somehow still in the phone? And can I retrieve it?

If the account was deleted from your iPhone, all stored emails were also deleted.

Reactions: 933
Most companies store their encrypted email data on servers (not on your iPhone), but they will push to your device when you have setup the correct credentials. Since you've accidentally deleted the account, you're locked out. Without the login details it's all gone. It still exists on your previous employer's server, but you're locked out for good.

It's time to move on.