What's new

Hello - new here

FootballRef

Reaction score
Just joined. On Wednesday I am eligible for a new phone through Verizon. I am going to go with the iPhone 4S, black, 16GB. I will be placing my order either tonight at midnight or first thing in the morning.

I currently have a Droid X and previously an original Droid.

A couple of things I am concerned about but I am sure are easy fixes:

Is there a GMail app?
Are there calendar apps that I can pull my Google calendar?
Can I import my Google contacts?
What golf GPS app would you recommend?
What voice turn by turn directions would you recommend?

I think my first 3 are typical questions from Android users and hopefully they can all be obtained.

The Crankster Says:​ Welcome to ipf.net, a leading forum dedicated to providing information, help and guidance to new and current users. Click Here To Introduce Yourself & Click here for Forum RulesWe also have threads dedicated to helping you understand your device more. Tips & Tricks Page 1 & Tips & Tricks Page 2[/B]

The iPhone supports gmail and google calendars and contacts. I don't know of any golf apps but I'm sure there are some good one's in the app store. And try Waze for turn by turn navigation.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

You're quite welcome bruv

إيكرانك...المسطرة

G'day and welcome to the forum!!!! :)

I ended up going with the Certified Like New iPhone 4. Got the 16GB version through Verizon for $49.

I also got the Apple Protection for $70.

Thought this was a pretty good price. I ended up with the phone, the Apple Protection, a wall charger, and a car charger for about $10 more than just the 4S alone was going to cost.

Did I come out pretty good or did I get ripped?

When all was said and done I ended up with a new iPhone 4 8gb. Had shipping issues with the 16gb and then Verizon wouldn't really work with me with getting it turned on instead of the 8 once I got it. So I have the 8gb....and love it!