What's new

Best app for Google calendars?

K.J.

Reaction score
Howdy,

I'm totally green. I am new to this site and iPhones. I just bought a 4 for my wife and a 4s for me. I'd like some feedback on best app to sync with Google Calendars. I am looking, as I'm sure most of y'all are to simplify. I used to use Outlook with Windows to run my landscape business, but started to use a Droid and thought it would be more smooth to switch over to gmail to run my contacts. I bought a MacBook Pro last year to try to do presentations, but I am still getting used to it. At the time Mobile Me was being pushed, but you had to pay for it. I kind of understand the iCloud, and my wife and I have one email account that we share. That me be really dumb. Any advice on anything? Sorry long winded.

You can use the stock calendar within the iOS, it's pretty good and very simple. Also there is google calendar app in the app store, you can have a look at it and see if that match better your needs. I personally use the stock calendar app to view, create an sync event with my google calendar and everything working just fine.