What's new

Hello iphoneforums.net!!! HELP

vernont2233

Reaction score
Im trying to jailbreak my iphone 4 running ios 5.1 which was a mistake updating. Every software site ive looked at so far such as "greenpois0n, redsn0w, sn0wbreeze" etc want me to do some stupid survey that redirects me to a thousand other sites. i did do one for "greenpois0n" and the file still didnt unlock for download. Is there anyone who knows a bypass or a software that will just let me jailbreak without all the other trash involved?? Please help!!??

there isn't a jailbreak for iOS 5.1 at the moment.

Ive found teathered jailbreaks. and greenpois0n posted an unteathed jailbreak already, but they all want me to do that nonsense survey.

if i were you i would wait until theres an official jailbreak.

ok i will do that i dont want to eff anything up. can you restore an iphone to factory settings after jailbreaking?? (remove jailbreak)???? sorry im new with the whole jailbreaking stuff.

yes you can,you hook up your phone to iTunes and "restore".

And that will get rid of the jailbreak?? Awesome thank you a bunch!!!

Just to add a bit to this, vernont. You can JB your iP4 right now using redsn0w. However, it will be a TETHERED JB until an exploit is found w/ iOS 5.1 to make it Untethered. That's really your only option at this time... other than to wait until the exploit is found and JB then.