What's new

Hello.. im from the Philippines need help on Baseband Issue

ispokz

Reaction score
Hi guys,

i am a newbie here and i am really hoping someone could help or assist me. I've recently purchased an Iphone 4 (not factory unlocked, seller claimed it was software unlocked, not knowing what that is) and ran into hell after a day. My IOS was accidentally upgraded, I really mean accidentally. Before the said upgrade, i was running 4.3.3 baseband 1.59, and my only problem is activating the Facetime. Look for every solution then ran into some thread that i need to reactivate my phone in order to use facetime, by doing so i need to delete some information on the system.plist. After doing that, i got stuck on the apple logo. Then i tried rebooting the phone a couple of time and then i manually put it to DFU mode so that i can restore my phone. When i connect it to itunes, my only option is Restore and Update / or Cancel. I did cancel first thinking that it would boot up but not, then reconnect it again cause i am left with a Blank Black screen, then the same option came and clicked on restore and upgrade. So to make it short, it updated to IOS 5 with baseband 4.11.08 and got stuck on activation. I was able to put a 4.3.3 IPSW with the help of Snowbreeze but my baseband stayed @ 4.11.08 and cannot recognize any network. I badly badly need your help or any information that might help me.

More power and Big thanks in advance

once you upgrade baseband there is no downgrading so downgrading firmware will really make no difference I am afraid

G'day and welcome to the forum!!! :)

ispokz said:
Hi guys,

i am a newbie here and i am really hoping someone could help or assist me. I've recently purchased an Iphone 4 (not factory unlocked, seller claimed it was software unlocked, not knowing what that is) and ran into hell after a day. My IOS was accidentally upgraded, I really mean accidentally. Before the said upgrade, i was running 4.3.3 baseband 1.59, and my only problem is activating the Facetime. Look for every solution then ran into some thread that i need to reactivate my phone in order to use facetime, by doing so i need to delete some information on the system.plist. After doing that, i got stuck on the apple logo. Then i tried rebooting the phone a couple of time and then i manually put it to DFU mode so that i can restore my phone. When i connect it to itunes, my only option is Restore and Update / or Cancel. I did cancel first thinking that it would boot up but not, then reconnect it again cause i am left with a Blank Black screen, then the same option came and clicked on restore and upgrade. So to make it short, it updated to IOS 5 with baseband 4.11.08 and got stuck on activation. I was able to put a 4.3.3 IPSW with the help of Snowbreeze but my baseband stayed @ 4.11.08 and cannot recognize any network. I badly badly need your help or any information that might help me.

More power and Big thanks in advance

Hi
The same as what im experiencing now. Accidentally i updated my iphone to ios5 and not knowing my baseband will update as well. Im using gevey sim and it was working before to my bb 4.3.5. Now im stuck and cannot get any signal from my network. Hope if you have any news to fix this problem please post it as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance.
Btw im from philippines but currently working here in k.s.a