What's new

Hello - i belong to yet another forum!!

ivusi

Reaction score
Hi all !
I am a new iPhone user and am very happy with my choice. I feel I have been through quite a few and the iPhone surpasses everything I have ever used (Nokia, HTC, Blackberry, Samsung, etc etc)

I am in the networking field Cisco, Juniper and am Head of Network Operations for a Telecomms Company.

My username is actually my Zulu name given to me by the locals when I was born - I grew up on a farm and spoke Zulu before English!

Welcome,

I always had nokias then I went to samsung for a few years. Then I got an N96 and hated it. Somehow managed to swap it for an iPhone and never looked back...

Welcome to the forum. Are you from the south Africa?
Hi bab2010 - yes I am - I lived for a long time in Zululand, roughly 130km north of Durban on a sugar farm. Am now working in Johannesburg

Welcome to the forum. Are you from the south Africa?
Hi bab2010 - yes I am - I lived for a long time in Zululand, roughly 130km north of Durban on a sugar farm. Am now working in Johannesburg

I see. That's a popular city you are living in. I haven't got the chance to visit your country, but I will visit it one day I hope. Well have fun around here and see you on the forum then Ivusi.