What's new

Hello from.... Me :)

Supahrob

Reaction score
Well hello everyone. My name is Rob and, yep, I am new here. I am a loooongtime PC user, and have been using Android phones for a little over 2 years now.

Just before last Christmas I got an iPad which is my first apple based product. I mention all that so it will be clear that I know very very little about apple/iOS based products.

....and less than 24 hours ago I got an iPhone.

All that to say this: I apologize in advance for all the inane, silly and even stupid questions I will ask that no doubt you will have answered many many times before. I intend to make heavy use of the search function, but a) I have never been very good at that, and, b) sometimes even though the question has been asked before, coming up with the right search parameters and wording to find it isn't an exact science.

So I ask for patience and forbearance as I learn about my my phone.

Take care,
Rob

Last edited:
hello Rob and welcome to the forum! welcome to the iphone family! ;p

dont worry just ask as many questions as you need to no matter how silly you might think they are. we will teach you all that you need to know

Welcome Supahrob, and don't even worry about asking questions. I asked some very "dumb" ones myself, and will probably continue to do so. But it's a way to learn.
I'm curious how you'll like the new Apple iOS, with its lack of a Windows Explorer folder type of capability.