What's new

Hello From Chicago

ChicagoSoftware

Reaction score
Hi - I'm an app developer in Chicago. My company focuses mainly on pre-school oriented apps, and we have lots of iPhones around here for testing including a 3G, 2 @ 3Gs, and an iPad.

We will be upgrading one of the 3Gs to an iPhone 4 once they figure out how to make white cases reliably.

Hi - I'm an app developer in Chicago. My company focuses mainly on pre-school oriented apps, and we have lots of iPhones around here for testing including a 3G, 2 @ 3Gs, and an iPad.

We will be upgrading one of the 3Gs to an iPhone 4 once they figure out how to make white cases reliably.

You guys should write a code to unlock tethering on the iPhone 4 - just like Nick Lee.

hey, i'm new here, and i work in a company with iphone accessories.recently, we sell some accessories for iPad, also iPhone 4

You guys should write a code to unlock tethering on the iPhone 4 - just like Nick Lee.

It takes a lot of guts to annoy Apple that much. They could put him in a world of hurt. Not to mention the fact, he's shut down from selling in the app store -- like forever.