What's new

Hello from Czech Republic

MFrank

Reaction score
Hello, i first met apple in 2005 when i bought iPod color 64gb and i really loved it. It took some time for me to buy iPod touch first gen.. and then iPhone 3G, 3Gs,4 and now 5... I was so happy when apple presented app store so i bougt tons of apps and my iphone now does everything :)). I fell in love with app store so i became a developer and now i am finishing productivity app MODERATED: No links to external sites!. I hope i will find a lot of new information and learn a lot and i will try to be helpful to the others. I live in Prague, which is the capital city of Czech Republic.. We are famous for beer and nice women :). Looking forward to talk to you guys..

Hello!! Welcome!!!

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Hello, i first met apple in 2005 when i bought iPod color 64gb and i really loved it. It took some time for me to buy iPod touch first gen.. and then iPhone 3G, 3Gs,4 and now 5... I was so happy when apple presented app store so i bougt tons of apps and my iphone now does everything :)). I fell in love with app store so i became a developer and now i am finishing productivity app I hope i will find a lot of new information and learn a lot and i will try to be helpful to the others. I live in Prague, which is the capital city of Czech Republic.. We are famous for beer and nice women :). Looking forward to talk to you guys..
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator.

G'day and welcome to the FoRuM!!!! :)