What's new

Hello fellow iPhone users.

Endlyssly

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm new to the iPhone world. I guess to the entire Apple world as well. I've had two iPod nanos, but other than that, I'm a newbie. My sister has a MacBook Pro and I always come up with excuses to use it whenever I'm at her house. I swear I'll get one someday. But till then, I'm very excited to finally get the shiny and gorgeous iPhone 5 (delivery date of October 5th!). I'm tired of my Android phones dying after a year or less. I've had my current one for almost two years and it's practically unusable. I'm hoping this phone will be the answer.

Anyway. Hi! Any tips for a newbie?

Hello everyone. I'm new to the iPhone world. I guess to the entire Apple world as well. I've had two iPod nanos, but other than that, I'm a newbie. My sister has a MacBook Pro and I always come up with excuses to use it whenever I'm at her house. I swear I'll get one someday. But till then, I'm very excited to finally get the shiny and gorgeous iPhone 5 (delivery date of October 5th!). I'm tired of my Android phones dying after a year or less. I've had my current one for almost two years and it's practically unusable. I'm hoping this phone will be the answer.

Anyway. Hi! Any tips for a newbie?
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.