What's new

Hello all!!

Preached

Reaction score
Just found this forum. I just received my 6s Plus a few days ago. I have been on Android for a number of years after using an iPhone3 for a few months back in the day and not liking it. A few friends whose tech knowledge I really respect convinced me to try the new iPhone. I have to say that I'm very impressed and have found nothing to gripe about with the new iPhone. I was very knowledgeable about the Android phones (including rooting, recoveries, and installing custom ROMS). I now have to learn all the I can about iPhone and am looking forward to the journey. Being new, I'll be asking more questions that giving advice. Look forward to it!

Just found this forum. I just received my 6s Plus a few days ago. I have been on Android for a number of years after using an iPhone3 for a few months back in the day and not liking it. A few friends whose tech knowledge I really respect convinced me to try the new iPhone. I have to say that I'm very impressed and have found nothing to gripe about with the new iPhone. I was very knowledgeable about the Android phones (including rooting, recoveries, and installing custom ROMS). I now have to learn all the I can about iPhone and am looking forward to the journey. Being new, I'll be asking more questions that giving advice. Look forward to it!
Welcome to iPhone Forums, Preached!

We're here to help you with any questions or problems you may have.