What's new

Hello All

acstorfer

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been an iPhone fan for many years, well since I had my 3G. With every new phone I made a new purchase. When the 4 came out, had to have it. When the 5 came out, yup I had to have it! About 90% of my making the new acquisitions was due to memory. Went from 16 gigs, to 32 gigs and now I have 64 gigs. When 128 gigs is out and I have an upgrade, yup I see that happening :). I have over 30 gigs in music alone!

I'm living in Florida, but I am originally from New Jersey. I lived in North Jersey, South Jersey, Upstate New York, Texas, and England, yup, I think that's it.

I look forward to participating here and learning new things.

Adam

Oops! I forgot to mention about living in Ohio. I lived in Broadview Heights a little bit out of Cleveland. Proud alumni of the University of Akron! Go Zips! FEAR THE ROO!!!!!

Last edited:

VTR

Reaction score
G'day and welcome to the FoRuM!!!!! :) :) :)

iZIGGA

Reaction score
Welcome Adam hope you find your way and enjoy! What part of Florida do you live in?

Bazinga!

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been an iPhone fan for many years, well since I had my 3G. With every new phone I made a new purchase. When the 4 came out, had to have it. When the 5 came out, yup I had to have it! About 90% of my making the new acquisitions was due to memory. Went from 16 gigs, to 32 gigs and now I have 64 gigs. When 128 gigs is out and I have an upgrade, yup I see that happening :). I have over 30 gigs in music alone!

I'm living in Florida, but I am originally from New Jersey. I lived in North Jersey, South Jersey, Upstate New York, Texas, and England, yup, I think that's it.

I look forward to participating here and learning new things.

Adam

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator

OP
A

acstorfer

Reaction score
As I mentioned, I am on my third iPhone. I've always been afraid to jailbreak. Now that I've been reading some stuff on it here, maybe one day?????

Of course I won't bother until after the iOS 7 update. And I'll have to look to see if I can. Wasn't there some law or something put into effect recently?

Most reactions

Latest posts