What's new

Hello All

acstorfer

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been an iPhone fan for many years, well since I had my 3G. With every new phone I made a new purchase. When the 4 came out, had to have it. When the 5 came out, yup I had to have it! About 90% of my making the new acquisitions was due to memory. Went from 16 gigs, to 32 gigs and now I have 64 gigs. When 128 gigs is out and I have an upgrade, yup I see that happening :). I have over 30 gigs in music alone!

I'm living in Florida, but I am originally from New Jersey. I lived in North Jersey, South Jersey, Upstate New York, Texas, and England, yup, I think that's it.

I look forward to participating here and learning new things.

Adam

Oops! I forgot to mention about living in Ohio. I lived in Broadview Heights a little bit out of Cleveland. Proud alumni of the University of Akron! Go Zips! FEAR THE ROO!!!!!

Last edited:
G'day and welcome to the FoRuM!!!!! :) :) :)

Welcome Adam hope you find your way and enjoy! What part of Florida do you live in?

Bazinga!

Hi everyone,

I've been an iPhone fan for many years, well since I had my 3G. With every new phone I made a new purchase. When the 4 came out, had to have it. When the 5 came out, yup I had to have it! About 90% of my making the new acquisitions was due to memory. Went from 16 gigs, to 32 gigs and now I have 64 gigs. When 128 gigs is out and I have an upgrade, yup I see that happening :). I have over 30 gigs in music alone!

I'm living in Florida, but I am originally from New Jersey. I lived in North Jersey, South Jersey, Upstate New York, Texas, and England, yup, I think that's it.

I look forward to participating here and learning new things.

Adam

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking

Guide for Beginners |iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

iPhone tips

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

remember…."search" is your friend…..poisonivy…..iPhone and iPad forums moderator

As I mentioned, I am on my third iPhone. I've always been afraid to jailbreak. Now that I've been reading some stuff on it here, maybe one day?????

Of course I won't bother until after the iOS 7 update. And I'll have to look to see if I can. Wasn't there some law or something put into effect recently?