What's new

Hello, all. I'm back after a long hiatus

Bacchus

Reaction score
And I still have the same old problem I had when I stopped being able to log into the forum. I click on the app for this site and before I can do much else the app "hangs up on me" and I'm thrown back out to my home page. This doesn't happen with any other app on my iPhone 4 (and I've got a bunch of them) and so far, no one has been able to tell me why it happens or what to do to correct the situation.

I've tried many resets including forced ones while the site is still working just before it closes out on me, and nothing works. If anyone can offer any suggestions for fixing this maddening situation, I'd appreciate it greatly..

I was able to log in here because I'm on my laptop at the moment instead of my iPhone. I rarely use my laptop but i'll try to log in more frequently to see if anyone has answered.

Thanks in advance.....

Welcome back!

The app doesn't work anymore. Last year the forum changed from using Vbulletin forum software to a new software called ZenForo. The app was never updated to work with the new software. Many of our members use Tapatalk to access the forum and some go directly to the forum website on their iPhones and other mobile devices.

Are you still using Safari to login here, or is it Tapatalk you're talking about?