What's new

Game centre help needed!

Melloola

Reaction score
Hi!

I logged out of my iphone 4s game centre account today to create a new account for my daughter to use so she can play some of the games on her own save. When I logged back into my account I was asked to agree to some new T's&C's which I did. It then asked me to give myself a nickname. I used the same one I have always used in the centre. I then went to the centre to discover that all my info is missing. I have no friends, game info or game progress. I have tried all the troubleshooting suggestions. The main game I play is Dragonvale. I was on level 35, but now I'm back to level 1. The advice I was given was to delete the app, log back out of the centre, log back in after a few minutes, then do a power cycle on my phone. I did this, but it made no difference. I then tried resetting my passowrd. I have also switched my phone off for a few minutes and again, it has made no difference.

Is there anything else I can do or will I just have to accept my game progress and friends are lost? I'm feeling very frustrated at the moment as I'm sure you can imagine!

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Any suggestions will be greatly recieved!

Melanie. :)