What's new

Hel!!! Cant open itunes since update.

leemcp

Reaction score
Needing some computer genius to help me out, for the last 4 hours ive been trying to get my new iphone 5 up and running. First i had to update my itunes, after doing so it was showing errors for different things, so i thought ad be smart and uninstalled all apple software from my laptop & re installed everything. Now when i try to open itunes i get an error saying 'the file "itunes library.itl" cannot be read because it was already created by a newer version of itunes'

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP BEFORE A LOSE THE REST OF MY HAIR!!!

thanks

leemcp said:
Needing some computer genius to help me out, for the last 4 hours ive been trying to get my new iphone 5 up and running. First i had to update my itunes, after doing so it was showing errors for different things, so i thought ad be smart and uninstalled all apple software from my laptop & re installed everything. Now when i try to open itunes i get an error saying 'the file "itunes library.itl" cannot be read because it was already created by a newer version of itunes'

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP BEFORE A LOSE THE REST OF MY HAIR!!!

thanks

This may help... Go to settings. Scroll down to iTunes and apps and make sure it's turned on.