What's new

my iphone cant restore!!

chuehchen

Reaction score
This morning i was charging my jaibreaked iphone5 and it got overheated and the batterie was runing out fast then i let the battery run out, after that cant turn on the iphone and start flashing the apple logo with the cable connected to my pc. Then i tried to restore with the itunes and i tried many times but it always says error 21!! =(
so idk what to do now can someone help me out plz T_T im freaking out i miss my phone!

Have you turned off your anti virus program and any other security software on your computer? Error 21 typically refers to interference in the restore process by security software.

Could this be a possible side effect from the Apple Developer system being down? IE the ISPWs are down for developers to aquire. Could they be offline for everyone?

Have you ever started any other mode? or maybe it's the breakdown of your phone?

Hello don’t waste your time just put your iPhone in DFU mode (use google) and try to restore again. Hope so your iphone will work properly as earlier. Else rush to your nearest Apple store. Thanks.