What's new

Have Turned to the Dark Side....

donnnybee68

Reaction score
Well all, after being a Android user for what seems like Eons, I have turned to the dark side and have gotten my first Iphone. It was time for change and am looking forward to enjoying all the newness, and coolness to having the phone. I am sure I will have a million questions so I will definitely be on the forums perusing the posts for some problem solving I am sure to have. Have a most excellent day all!!

Well all, after being a Android user for what seems like Eons, I have turned to the dark side and have gotten my first Iphone. It was time for change and am looking forward to enjoying all the newness, and coolness to having the phone. I am sure I will have a million
questions so I will definitely be on the forums perusing the posts for some problem solving I am sure to have. Have a most excellent day all!!
which model did you get?

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure?

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

straight up IPhone 4, have played with a friends and that is what has started me on the .....hey maybe this won't be so bad afterall

straight up IPhone 4, have played with a friends and that is what has started me on the .....hey maybe this won't be so bad afterall
im sure you will be really happy with it......and the forum :)

well thank you, looking forward to getting the phone set up and meeting some new people to boot. :)

Welcome to the forums and of course, the dark side. I was on Android's side with the OG Droid, then the Droid X. But ever since then, it has been the iphone and I won't go back.