What's new

have no idea how to put this theme in my iphone4

If it is not in Cydia then download it on computer and SSH it. If you would like me to explain how to do this just leave a reply saying so.

YES CAN U EXPLAIN THE ssh , thank you

i got the ssh ,just like using my ftp program almost, i found a tutorial on ssh. thank you

Just if you can post a small how to and what other program I need to, Thanks in advance

Bill

Just if you can post a small how to and what other program I need to, Thanks in advance

Bill

it doesnt have any weather or anything,so it should be pretty strait forword.
just put the files in /var/stash/themes and select in winterboard.

im going to download this theme and install with step buy step instructions to follow ASAP.

i have to go help a freind set up her new iphone 4 right now

SSH The contents of the "WB themes inside" folder to:
Private/var/stash/Themes

go into winterboard and select the theme...then respring

OK I ssh in to phone and loaded the files but it still does not work, I'm new to this not sure what to do. My question is what files should go there in the themes section, as I look in there the names of the other files end in .theme and this one does not. Thanks in advance

Bill

i-fun box is this bewst ssh app for that kind of stuff. i have videos on youtube if you want to look it up ny channel is iphone4noob. if you need more help send me an email either here or youtube. Heres your answer [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlGYeGi15Ro[/ame]

Last edited: