What's new

Hate to ask this but I have not a clue

dadszr

Reaction score
I have two att Iphone4 and two Iphone3 that is only about 3 months old by now, I they all have the 5.1.1 on them, any way att ticked me off royally, needless to say I dropped them like a hot cakes, then they say they can not take them back because they only have a 15 day return, I had them less than 30 days, so now I'm beyond mad. So I went to Verizion they said I could not use that phone on their network. Ok so I wasn't about to spend several hundred on phones again for four of us, so I get looking and see video's all over youtube on unlocking the phones and that allows them to be used on any network. Is this the case? What do I do with the att sim cards in the Iphone4 replace them with verizion? The Iphone3 does not have a sim card, what do I do there? The people from Verizion store tell me that this can not be done. I know this has been asked before and beaten to death, but I have no clue, am I SOL as the say? Thanks Don

Thanks for the reply, not what I wanted to hear but at least now I know it can not be done. Thanks Again. Don