What's new

Grumpy old user

Reaction score
My first Apple phone was the iPhone 3, which I had when it first landed and went through a few Android devices every two years. I went back to Apple earlier in the year with the 6+ because I want to hook up my guitar and do some impromptu recording on my smart phone. Let's face it, the quality of software on apple devices is far superior to android.

That was until last weekend when I got the i-rig hd, I was chopping onions in the kitchen for dinner with a freshly sharpened knife and sliced one of my finger tips off down to the bone. No guitar for me for the next couple of months :-(

Ouch! Hope your finger heals soon.
Welcome to the forum.

Thank you.

I'm wondering if the fingerprint reader will accept my fingerprint when I'm healed. That will be interesting to find out

Thank you.

I'm wondering if the fingerprint reader will accept my fingerprint when I'm healed. That will be interesting to find out
If it doesn't, all you have to do is reprogram your fingerprint.

Welcome to iPhone Forums! I hope your finger heals without problems.

And that is why I have more than one finger on each hand programmed. I am a klutz. Welcome to the forum.

And that is why I have more than one finger on each hand programmed. I am a klutz. Welcome to the forum.

Fortunately I have four fingers registered, I'm too lazy to move my phone when it's on my desk and I'm working.