What's new

Griffin PowerJolt SE with Lightning Connector

I bought one. Nice unit. Works well. Highly recommended. Only thing I hate is the coiled cord. I hate a coiled cord on a phone charger.

I purchased three of the Griffin chargers for Iphone 5. First one I plugged into vehicle blew the fuse in vehicle. The other two worked, but difficult to plug into accesory port. Don't care for the coiled cord either. Returned all three. Purchased the Belkin product. No coiled cord and no problem charging so far. Available from Amazon.com $24.99

When will manufacturers realize that coiled cables drive people insane? I'm sure they are a major cause of accidents, especially when you have two and they seem magnetically attracted to each other.

It's good that Belkin do one too. Their products always seem to be decent quality.

Hmmm what's wrong with coiled cord? Mine sits right there in center console. Only Problem i have is with my zoogue case the housing on lightning connector is too big so I would have to uncover bottom of phone.

BC coiled cords just suck. Too strong of recoil. I picked up a belkin unit at an apple store and like it. 4' straight cord. More better.

I see... So while in your car you need it over a foot I'm assuming lol

It's fine to reach from the lighter to the cup holder. But to pick up the phone and use it you about gotta pull on the coiled cord with the other hand to keep it in the phone.

Aha I see. Never had to do that really. I plug an audio cable into phone and talk on phone as it sits on lap and hear it in my speakers.