What's new

Got iphone 4 Working on Att Gophone but...

closet410

Reaction score
data is not working! i have 3G, can make calls, send and receive texts, etc but it wont connect online. i've been on gophone for years...so long my sim card still says cingular lol. any i am grandfathered into the $20 unlimited internet plan att offered way back when. its worked on blackberry's, the samsung galaxy, etc and have never had a problem browsing, downloaading, etc. but this is my first iphone. any suggestions???

Hi. I'm not sure if this will help but I used this online APN changer to access internet through my iPhone 3GS. Unfortunately AT&T blocks iPhones from using data. All other smartphones have no problem (From what I know). Anyways, go to Unlockit - APN Changer for your iPhone on ur iphone safari browser. You'll have to do this in a Wi Fi area since your 3G service doesnt work yet. Then you chose continue and I believe custom APN after that (if not just try it again and chose disable APN). After you complete all the prompts you should be good to go. Go to settings and turn your Wi Fi off to test. I hope it works for you. Good Luck.