What's new

Google voice

bodean

Reaction score
Just came from android, put google voice on my iPhone, and noticed no option to select using my google voice number or my main cell number for outbound calls. On my droid, I could select what number to use for each outbound call. Is this missing?

It's not missing, donwload google voice app from cydia. There are free ones and paid ones, some of them have all google tools in one like this one.
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303761017.625232.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303761045.430452.jpg$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303761069.077914.jpg
But you will need internet you have most of those all in one to run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i searched google voice in cydia, and see nothing for google voice.

Type google in apple application store. You will see a bunch of google apps.

Thanks, is one google voice app recommended over another?

Thanks, is one google voice app recommended over another?

Well well i'm not very friendly with google voice but i think that the choices from user to user must not be the same, some of those apps are free where by the others are paid apps. You can read the review of those apps and figure out which one match your need, or maybe some folks on the forum will be able to advice you with a specific app for google voice. Stay tune in

I have used both the official Google Voice app (free) and GV Mobile + ($2.99). While I prefer the UI/features in GV Mobile +, the official app has a more integrated push notification system (GV Mobile + requires forwarding emails...). In the end, either is a good option.

David Z