What's new

How good is the official (non-JB) Google Voice app?

MarkDF

Reaction score
I'm just about decided to move from Android to iPhone, but wanted to check one last thing. I use Google Voice quite a bit to place calls so I'm curious how good the Google Voice app is on the iPhone. It doesn't have great reviews on the AppStore so I thought I'd check here. I simply need it to be able to place calls and use my Google Voice phone number as the caller id. Sending/Receiving texts through it is a bonus if that works also.

Anybody out there use it much? Feedback on it?

Thanks greatly!

I'm just about decided to move from Android to iPhone, but wanted to check one last thing. I use Google Voice quite a bit to place calls so I'm curious how good the Google Voice app is on the iPhone. It doesn't have great reviews on the AppStore so I thought I'd check here. I simply need it to be able to place calls and use my Google Voice phone number as the caller id. Sending/Receiving texts through it is a bonus if that works also.

Anybody out there use it much? Feedback on it?

Thanks greatly!

Yeah, I use to use it. Worked fine for me. Everything you mentioned did anyway. Don't know what all the bad reviews are about.