What's new

Good News on AT&T Order

dltang

Reaction score
Okay, I got the FedEx number on my AT&T order a couple of days ago and was quite excited. But for the last couple of days, it isn't showing any specifics and says check later or call customer service. So I couldn't stand it any longer and called FedEx 800 number tonight. The rep told me the tracking number will show something tomorrow and will be delivered to our home on Thurs. the 24th. Oh Yeah!!

My tracking says same thing. I hope that rep was right. I need a day off work anyway. ;). I wonder what time tomorrow they will update.

Wow! That would be great news if our Fed Ex tracking numbers from AT&T would provide us with info tomorrow!! Thanks for checking that out......still crossing my fingers....

Okay, I got the FedEx number on my AT&T order a couple of days ago and was quite excited. But for the last couple of days, it isn't showing any specifics and says check later or call customer service. So I couldn't stand it any longer and called FedEx 800 number tonight. The rep told me the tracking number will show something tomorrow and will be delivered to our home on Thurs. the 24th. Oh Yeah!!

Oh one more thing, they took the money out of my account today. So I guess it is official.

what time on the 15th did you guys order? I ordered at 11:08 am EST and have yet to get a ship notice.

what time on the 15th did you guys order? I ordered at 11:08 am EST and have yet to get a ship notice.

We ordered at 09:30 am EST at our local AT&T store. I got an email later that day and a FedEx tracking number the next day.

My tracking number say shipped already and will be here at 3pm on the 23rd . I pre ordered the 15th around 1pm .

It came early, I couldn't believe it, the box was beautiful. I opened the fedex box that had not a mark or scrape on it. Inside was my treasure. As I began removing the protective film the entire room began to shake...
Were we having another earthquake? Wait, I hear my wifes voice, what is she doing? Can't she see I am busy? I begin to makeout whats she is saying... Wake up ray you have 9 months left on your contract!

Everyone enjoy your big day and post some pics of your new gem!

My FedEx tracking confirmed for arrival at approx 3:00pm tomorrow. This day can not end soon enough.

Man, you had me going. I bet I will feel the same way if and when mine ever comes. This will be one of the longest days of my life. I'm sure I will be too sick to go to work tomorrow.

thats exactly what im thinking, like skip today and go straight to tomorrow when the delivery guy asks me to sign :D

Man, you had me going. I bet I will feel the same way if and when mine ever comes. This will be one of the longest days of my life. I'm sure I will be too sick to go to work tomorrow.

callin sick so you can play around with the phone all day lol