What's new

Good morning campers!

bourbon

Reaction score
Hi everyone, not only am i new to the forum, i'm new to the apple community. i've been a long time pc/android user and never much cared for apple products, but i've recently been converted due to the iphone 4s. So far this has been the best phone/smartphone i've ever used. Looking forward to many years of apple use ahead.

Hello and welcome to the forum! the iphone 4S is good and it will only get better with new fw updates and devices..

what adnroid devices did you own? I tried the windows 8 and own a few android devices and they are ok.. But for sure windows 8 looks to be made for touch screen devices

i've had the HTC Hero, HTC Desire, Samsung Galaxy and then had the Galaxy tablet, now the galaxy has been replaced by the ipad 2. honestly i didn't have any complaints on the galaxy phone, except the battery life. So far the only thing i miss from android is google maps and navigation....

Last edited:
Hi everyone, not only am i new to the forum, i'm new to the apple community. i've been a long time pc/android user and never much cared for apple products, but i've recently been converted due to the iphone 4s. So far this has been the best phone/smartphone i've ever used. Looking forward to many years of apple use ahead.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for Beginners
iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Forum Rules

wow, i'm really liking the iphone wallpaper section. just uploaded some of the ones i had to add to the community.