What's new

Good leather wallet case ?

Paul60

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a decent wallet style case for the 6S please ?

One that is well made, leather, offers decent protection and can hold a fair amount of cards & cash ?

These Torro cases look nice, but I'm not sure how much they can hold.

iPhone 6 / 6S USA Tan Leather Wallet Case

I'm not a fan of carrying around both a wallet and a phone.

I ended up buying a UAG Trooper case. Room for 4 cards and some cash at a pinch.

That's all I need and it looks and feels great in the hand.

Better still, I got it on a sales clearance special for 12 bucks ! :)

One thing I'd never do is ever use a wallet case with any iPhone I own. If my iPhone were ever lost or stolen I certainly don't want my credit and bank cards lost or stolen with the iPhone.

Last edited:
I'm with you there.

But I do like the convenience of not having a separate wallet to carry around. That just equates to two items to lose or get stolen.

And with this UAG Trooper case, nobody would even know there are cards or cash hidden inside !

Keeping phone-cards and money in the same holder no way.
A wallet they have your money and cards that's bad enough.
But if they have your iPhone it's, so l understand basically useless to them.
If you have it setup correctly. Insured you might get it replaced quickly.

Apple Pay does not work were l live
Apple has to have agreements in place with the major banks before Apple Pay can be used. In Canada we had to wait over a year after it’s U.S. introduction before we got Apple Pay. Those agreements are likely not yet in place in Germany. In addition, your bank has to be one of the banks with such an agreement for you to use Apple Pay.

I still prefer having everything in the one package. I am one of those people that hates carrying anything around. I like to travel light. I have had my iPhone 4S in a wallet with my cards and drivers licence for 6 years no probs. 1 item is easier to keep an eye on than 2.

This UAG Trooper case is really nice quality and great protection to boot.

You could just use the compartment to carry a cleaning cloth, a couple of pain tablets etc.

Last edited: