Wallet cases as a daily use

Discussion in 'iPhone 5 Accessories' started by mach1man, Sep 11, 2013.

1. mach1man

mach1man Member

Ok so I just got a wallet case from amazon and I'm thinking about using it as a daily case, but it only holds 2 cards. :( for those that use wallet cases what do you do with other credit cards, insurance card and bonus cards? Is there an app I can store them on?

2. Testing

Testing New Member

I have a case / wallet handmade out of genuine leather and it's by far the best case I've ever used.

I can fit up to 6 cards in this case. The best part is that you can use the wallet and the case seperately.
    You can attach them to each other with a magnet. If you are like me, you don't wat to call anyone with you phone in the wallet. Sometimes I leave my wallet home, but still use the case to protect my phone. The case on it's own looks awesome as well imo. The wallet is made out of full genuine leather and the back of the protecting case is also covered with leather. These came with a screenprotector, which was not necessary for me, but it's a plus :)

I've made these pictures with my iPhone 5s

$2014-04-01 09.28.36.jpg $2014-04-01 09.28.45.jpg

3. Testing

Testing New Member

Oops just saw the date of the TS. Sorry.

4. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Well-Known Member

Ok by me. I've thought about a leather wallet case. Yours looks really nice.

5. perezr10

perezr10 Member

Here's what I never understood about iphone wallet cases, is it ok to sit on your phone with it in your back pocket? It seems like that would break the phone. And if you can't carry it in your pocket, what the point?

6. ardchoille

ardchoille Well-Known Member

I would definitely not place my iPhone in a back pocket, too much glass to there to risk breakage. I could see putting the iPhone in a wallet case and then inside a pocketbook, this would keep things like keys or coins from rubbing against the phone.. the case is much cheaper to replace.