What's new

Game similar to Tiny Tower / No Zombies Allowed

SuperStrawberry

Reaction score
Hi everyone !
I look for a game similar to Tiny Tower / Lil Kingdom / Dream Heights (this one is a clone of Tiny Tower) / No Zombies Allowed
I juste love that kind of game (building your community and manage personnalities with the jobs etc.)
Can you help me ?
Thx a lot !
SuperStrawberry

tinytower2-200x300.jpg
lil-200x300.jpg
fd548_mzl.hlfbgcpp.320x480-75-200x300.jpg

I think I saw something like this a while back. Family story was the name i think

Hi and thx for you answers but what you propose to me is not exactly what I'm looking for.
What I want is a game in which you have to build appartments to your citizens. Each citizen have capacities that match with businesses. Businesses allow you to earn money to build more and more floors ! :)

Lol , intresting ill download it and check this game out ! :D thx for info :D

Thank you but i already have Game Dev Story and it'es absolutely not like the games I want.

I look for a game similar to Tiny Tower / Lil Kingdom / Dream Heights / No Zombies Allowed. You have to build homes for your citizens and you have to give them a job in the business floor. Each citizen has different skill proficiencies that apply to each category of business, which the player can use to his advantage when hiring at or stocking businesses. Each business usually stocks 3 products that earn you coins when you sell them. With more coins, you can build more floors with homes or other business.

I recently found Schoolville but it's for child.

Have you tried monster mall? It was recommended for me after downloading Tiny Tower. It's on the Android Play Store. I don't think it's on Apple though. The picture looked like Tiny Tower (It wasn't compatible with my Android) and I thought you might want to try it if you can use it on Apple or get an Android device.

<MODERATOR NOTICE; EXTERNAL LINK REMOVED>

Last edited by a moderator:
toddington21 said:
Have you tried monster mall? It was recommended for me after downloading Tiny Tower. It's on the Android Play Store. I don't think it's on Apple though. The picture looked like Tiny Tower (It wasn't compatible with my Android) and I thought you might want to try it if you can use it on Apple or get an Android device.

<MODERATOR NOTICE; EXTERNAL LINK REMOVED>

We have found it necessary to remove the link In your post when announcing an app only links to the AppStore are allowed. Besides, the iphone Forums are not the proper place to promote Android apps.Further infractions may result in further action by the moderation staff. Please read the forum rules before making any more posts.
http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/f...um-rules-please-read-respect-our-rules-30950/

scifan57; iPhone Forums Moderator