What's new

full retail price for Iphone

scotiez

Reaction score
With verizon going to the share everything plan. I was wondering how many of you have paid full retail price for your iphones you have now. I currantly have the unlimited data plan and 5 phones on my family share plan, 2 smart phones and 3 basic phones. According to verzons plan calculator it will cost me atleast $50.00 more per month keeping all the phones active and 2 smart phones. Thats if i upgrade to the new plan and if i upgrade to a new phone in the future with discounted pricing. This is BS. I think i will be paying full retail price for my next Iphone 5 in october or when ever it comes out. The Price diference would be will worth it and i would still be able to keep my unlimited data, since i would not be using the reduced price for the phone. I have been with Verizon since 1992 and this is total BS on what they are now doing. 1st time in my life i have been disappointed in verizon. I may even look into other carriers now and see what they have to offer for prices when the new Iphone comes out.

So how many of you have paid full retail price for your iphone just so you can have the iphone?

Last edited:
I will pay full price for iphone5 when it comes out,iwant to keep my unlimited plan

I talked to a Verizon rep today. She told me that we will not be forced to the new plan. We can keep the same plan I am on even with an upgrade for a new phone. However, unlimited data will be taken away. I can choose 2gig for $30.00. The tiered data plans will still be avalible as they are now. The news and media have the story wrong. So this sheds new light on Verizon. I thought for as long as I have had them as my cell service and they are very customer friendly that they would never do this to hurt there customers financially.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

scotiez said:
I talked to a Verizon rep today. She told me that we will not be forced to the new plan. We can keep the same plan I am on even with an upgrade for a new phone. However, unlimited data will be taken away. I can choose 2gig for $30.00. The tiered data plans will still be avalible as they are now. The news and media have the story wrong. So this sheds new light on Verizon. I thought for as long as I have had them as my cell service and they are very customer friendly that they would never do this to hurt there customers financially.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

That is exactly as I heard from the news and media.

news media had it all screwed up from what i read. Not gona go in to detail now cause i got it all straightened out from the verizon rep