What's new

Full body shields?

mikej798

Reaction score
I'm looking into buying a full body shield for my 4s was just seeing if you guys/girls had any advice on which one to go with? Thanks Mike

I have only tried Zagg and the best thing I can say is don't buy it. I purchased the Zagg full body when the iPhone 4 was first released and it was perfect. I ended up taking it off because I couldn't use it with some of my cases. About a year later I decided to purchase a Zagg full body again but this time the glue didn't stick very well. The front and back protecter both would slide out of place if you put it into your pocket due to the heat your body would create. I thought at first that it was maybe just that particular one that I received so I sent it back to Zagg for a replacement but the next one did the same. I waited about three months and exchanged it once again but that one also did the same. I then began to search around the web to see if anyone else was having this same problem and I found that a lot of people were. I don't know if it's true but someone stated that Zagg changed their glue because it was hard to remove for some people. I have an unopened set that I don't want to waste my time putting on. I do have the Zagg full body on my iPad 2 and it works well but it also doesn't get warm. I would try something other than Zagg if you are the type to put your phone in your pocket.

I'm looking at the wrapsol full body kit and it looks nice and very good reviews out there and also just saw that problem you mentioned in a couple of reviews. So definitely I will be shying away from the zagg then because that is a major problem because my phone is in/out of my pocket alot.

Every case have its advantage and weakness. The important is suitable for yourself need. I think you can try to do a custom full body shield for your iPhone 4S. A customized case can meet all your demand.

I just ordered one from istyles but haven't received it yet so not sure how it will go. They have hundred's of design's. Will post back when I've got it and let you know what it think. :)