What's new

Frozen Iphone 4 4.2.8 @ apple logo - HELP!!!

vladduchev

Reaction score
I just got my forst iphone 4 and decided to jailbreack it....my iphone got frozen @ the apple logo. Please what should I do? how to restore it or make it work? PLEASE HELP!!!

Sync it to iTunes. It should recognize the phone and wake it up. It may take a few minutes, but that should do the trick.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

thanks guys....i got it restored with original 4.2.8.
what is the best BJ you would recommend?

thanks guys....i got it restored with original 4.2.8.
what is the best BJ you would recommend?

Perform a search on the forum for Verizon 4.2.8 jailbreak. The search result should come up with many results. Read through to understand how you need to jailbreak.

Jailbreakme.com. Just go to that website straight from your phones safari browser. Hit install and you'll be jailbroken in 30 seconds!

Jailbreakme.com. Just go to that website straight from your phones safari browser. Hit install and you'll be jailbroken in 30 seconds!

Does jailbreakme.com support latest iOS?

Jailbreakme 3.0 is what caused his phone to freeze at the apple logo..

It doesn't work correctly on the CDMA iphone running 4.2.8

It happened to me and numerous others. I wish comex would update it but i doubt it.

Tippin said:

It happened to me and numerous others. I wish comex would update it but i doubt it.

I don't see anywhere in his original post that mentioned I just used jailbreakme.com and now my phones frozen.

Though I see what you mean now with jailbreakme.com. I'm running 4.2.8, and it was working ok until today. Its rebooting while I'm trying to talk on the phone and I always get it rebooted back up it's just annoying to deal with. Guess I'll be restoring... Add me to the list of jailbreakme failures lol.

Last edited:
bab2010 said:
Does jailbreakme.com support latest iOS?

Yes it does 4.3.3 for gsm and 4.2.8 for the CDMA version.

It seems like CDMA users are having a hard time with this jailbreak. Including me. So I'm having to do a restore!

Last edited:
Now with the advent of Jailbreakme 3.0, you have nothing to worry about! Enjoy your new IPhone 4 bro!

Tippin said:

I don't see anywhere in his original post that mentioned I just used jailbreakme.com and now my phones frozen.

Though I see what you mean now with jailbreakme.com. I'm running 4.2.8, and it was working ok until today. Its rebooting while I'm trying to talk on the phone and I always get it rebooted back up it's just annoying to deal with. Guess I'll be restoring... Add me to the list of jailbreakme failures lol.

if you restore just follow this vid.. I used this early this morning and my phone works so much better than JBMe3.0

Its very easy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gVPrgZgNXc]YouTube - ‪How to Jailbreak Verizon iPhone 4.2.8 UNTETHERED Redsn0w EASY WAY‬‏[/ame]

Well had to restore my phone then back it up. I'm done with jailbreaking for now. That was aggravating. Lmao!