What's new

Free app for a day

Syed

Reaction score
Greetings
I hope I'm not being thick here. I am a new iphone user (join the revolution). Whilst browsing the app store, I keep coming across apps that say FREE for a day. Does this mean that after 24hrs, you have to purchase the app or pay for its use in some way. I don't understand. Can anyone clarify this for me?
Regards Confused!

It means that only during that day you can have this application installed in your iPhone or iPad for free. If you download it you will have it for free, but if the day passes and you try next day to download then it might not be free.
It is let's say gifts of the day.
I hope you understood.

Greetings
I hope I'm not being thick here. I am a new iphone user (join the revolution). Whilst browsing the app store, I keep coming across apps that say FREE for a day. Does this mean that after 24hrs, you have to purchase the app or pay for its use in some way. I don't understand. Can anyone clarify this for me?
Regards Confused!

Free app for a day, you download it and use it for free forever. No one will charge you later for whatever use you make of it, and you will also receive all updates for that apllication anytime updates are available.

Thank you for the quick replies. Kids will be happy, esp with some of the games that become available.

Yup....it's upon ur luck ..... It's free for that day... And may again come with a price tag tomorrow.... Grab it before it goes....