What's new

Forgot my Apple ID password, while reset my ID its asking for mastercard.

asrafeden

Reaction score
I have a big problem, i forgot my apple id password so i tried to reset my iphone but still iphone asking to login apple id to use the phone:

I tried to reset my Apple ID password i got another problem...

First i did "Reset from another device" cause i cant use my own device cause its blocked... Next "A message with instructions has been sent to iPhone ****** (iPhone 6s)." than i did "dont have access to your iPhone?"

than "

Enter the verification code sent to

+972 50302****" i got sms to my sim using other phone. i enter the sms and its take me to enter my mastercard:

Its 100% my master card. but than this happend:

i dont know what to do next... i tried everything, i have access to my apple id email but looks like its not helps me.

i have the mastercard but looks like its not helps me. so what can i do?

Cant reset My Apple ID password. | Official Apple Support Communities

I don't know why you are being asked to verify your Credit Card a second time, but I would go ahead and reconfirm the details.

I don't know why you are being asked to verify your Credit Card a second time, but I would go ahead and reconfirm the details.
i tried again and again.. "Please enter valid security information" ... i have my mastercard in my hand right now, nothing works... apple dont have support... i can approve everything, i can send photo of my mastercard...

Looks like it is asking for the expiration date in monthmonth/yearyearyearyear format.

i.e. 07/2019 for July 2019