What's new

flash

tim45255

Reaction score
Hello, I have jailbroken my iphone i do not know if this is the right forums to post in but I have a sprint iphone and I need it flashed to pageplus network Is there any free programs that i can use i am so poor and need to get this done so i can have a cell phone

Hi, welcome to iPhoneForums. I'm Jon.

Please take some time to peruse the IPF Rules
: iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

Here are some guides that may suit your needs.
iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure |Can I Jailbreak my iPhone on this iOS/Jailbreak Status Thread

My particular field of expertise is iOS Jailbreaking and Unlocking.

What you're looking for is an unlock, not a flash. We would need to know more about your iPhone rather than just 'sprint iphone', such as iPhone model (4/4S/5), baseband and iOS, and whether or not the device's ESN/IMEI are clean.

Alright the model is the white iphone 4 cdma model it has a clean esn with verizon and sprint. The baseband verzion is 3.0.04 on ios 6.0.1 jailbroken

Cannot be unlocked to Page Plus. The CDMA iPhone 4 cannot be unlocked for use on a GSM network since there's no SIM tray.

If you want free apps, look in the AppStore, there are plenty of free apps. All other apps are paid apps and you must pay the price in order to download them.

scifan57, iPhone Forums Moderator

Never used Page Plus. If it's unlocked, bring it to them and they'll do their thing