What's new

Flash verizon iphone 4s to cricket

chperez138

Reaction score
I have a verizon iphone 4s with a bad esn & im interested in activating it on crickets network. Is it possible to successfully flash all of iphones functionality to cricket? any help would be greatly appreciated. :) If I've posted this thread in the wrong section, could someone please re-direct me?

Thanks!
C

Last edited:
If your phone is locked to Verizon, you old have to have it unlocked before you could use it on another carrier's network.

scifan57, iPhone Forums Moderator

I have moved this thread to the iPhone 4S forum where it will receive more attention.

Thanks for moving the thread & your response. What research I've done shows that iPhone needs to first be jailbroken. This will not be a problem. However, some people say that once flashed, functionality is limited to voice/sms. Data & mms no longer work. Are you aware of a full flash that would leave all of iPhones functions intact?

Thanks!
C

As far as I'm aware, flashing your iPhone won't allow the use of data. If it's possible, get your phone unlocked, that way you'll have full functionality with any CDMA carrier.

Will do. Thanks again for all of your help.