What's new

Fully flash cdma iphone to cricket.

Iosmaster

Reaction score
I'm trying to fully fresh a iPhone?4 CDMA model to cricket. Here in albuquerqe new Mexico and I could use som pointers.. Any ideas it would be greatly appreciated.

Iosmaster said:
I'm trying to fully fresh a iPhone?4 CDMA model to cricket. Here in albuquerqe new Mexico and I could use som pointers.. Any ideas it would be greatly appreciated.

First check with cricket and see if they will flash it. Then I'll look for info about it

Well I know cricket will flash them just wondering if it's hard to do on your own..

Iosmaster said:
Well I know cricket will flash them just wondering if it's hard to do on your own..

You might want to head over to howardforums. They have instructions. Don't know how hard it is though. What i do know is you need a CDMA iPhone and must be jailbroken. Then you'll have to find a way to put the iPhones meid on cricket. Update to their prl. This might work with talk and text but you're going to have to find how to add data and mms.

I noticed you have a AT&T iPhone so it won't work. Cricket doesn't offer gsm service.

Last edited: