What's new

Fix weather app

saintdawson

Reaction score
How I fix weather app on all devices after jailbreaking with evasi0n. Things you will need is mobileterminal. Before we start you have to get rid of app sync for all the pirates out there and all the other pirated stuff. And for me I don't pirate and my weather still didnt work so I look on te Internet and this work for me. Here are the steps

1-open terminal

2-your going to need to copy this

#!/bin/bash
chmod -x /usr/libexec/mobile_installation_proxy
killall -9 mobile_installation_proxy
rm /var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installation.plist /var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.LaunchServices-045.csstore
launchctl stop com.apple.mobile.installd
launchctl start com.apple.mobile.installd
while [ ! -f /var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installation.plist ];
do
sleep 1
done
while [ ! -f /var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.LaunchServices-045.csstore ];
do
sleep 1
done
sleep 10
chmod +x /usr/libexec/mobile_installation_proxy
sync
reboot

3-now I know you can't paste in terminal so :)

4-your going to need to make a sort cut by click the (I) in the bottom right hand corner of the screen

5-click short cut menu

6-click the (+) in the top right hand corner

7- for menu label type (Fix plist)
And for action paste the thing I told you to copy

8-after done that go back to beginning of terminal where you type stuff in

9-you have to type login after that type (root, it will ask you for a password) if you didn't change it from default it (alpine)

10-after your done that click the blue icon on the bottom left. You should see the short cut you made click it

11- just let it do its work it should reboot after. Click your weather app after it should work :)

It's for people that already jailbroke before the update came and tey didn't want to restore cause I updated the packages on cydia and my weather still didnt work.

It's for people that already jailbroke before the update came and tey didn't want to restore cause I updated the packages on cydia and my weather still didnt work.

If that's the case... thank you for posting how to correct it.

I may have missed something as I just recently discover that my Weather app crashes just at launch. I did the update evasi0n 6.0-6.1 Untether V 0.3.1, but I did not see an update UIKit Tools and I am not comfortable in the manual update. How can I get this fix?

Refresh your changes tab. Or just look up UIKit Tools on your own and update it. If it's already the current version, nothing will happen, if it's the later version, you'll get an update.

Refresh change tab, When I lookup UIKit tool in cydia search no result. I have evasi0n v 0.3.1 that I think is the latest evasi0n in cydia. Just can't seems to find UIKit tools

I think you should be able to see it as Hacker as well.

I found a way to fix well I went into developer for jail broken iOS which is located at the main screen when you open up Cydia scroll down and tap on frequently ask question and scroll down and you will see UIkitools highlighted in blue

$image-1951381357.jpg

A fix was released by the group call ***redacted*** and it works perfectly.

You have to add the repo obviously.
Google is your friend

Moderation Notice:​ This post has been edited by IPF staff in accordance with the Forum Rules

Last edited by a moderator:
Please do not post piracy related repos or websites. The weather issue has already been addressed by the Evad3rs and Evasi0n has been updated to solve the issue. There is no need to install any sort of 3rd party patch.