What's new

Face Giggle: Choice of iPhone App Lovers

ifone99

Reaction score
Hi friends,

Endless fun began with, Face Giggle, iPhone app’s launch. The App really stood out for its simple controls and easy to learn features.

Face Giggle is simply entertainment. It accurately touches on a concept never touched before.

Different types of face selection makes the iPhone application far more interesting. Face Giggle is surprisingly
universal. Consumers need no prior knowledge of photoshop or Corel draw, faces can be imported from the data base already saved in the phone memory or in the library.

Here is our app

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/face-giggle/id582052340?mt=8

HELP to Handle the Application with
its Salient FEATURES:

First Run Face Giggle application on your iPhone. The New Project can be selected from the Left top corner.

Select an image from the saved photos in iPhone.

Then add text (Whats up dude) in the window that would open after clicking on 'Add Speech' icon. Then click done button
present in the right corner on the top.

Click 'Slide Show' button present in the top right corner.

Then we will find a 'rectangular box(tract)'on the display and place it at the lips of the Staging Character
(selected photo). The tract can be resized as per requirement from the '+' or '-' magnifier sign visible on the
four sides of the iPhone screen.

The tract would work like a mirror and the lips can be seen through the tract as if it is made for them.

Clicking the Play button will show the lips moving according to the text added.

We call the respective feature Lip Synchronization.

We can add Saved faces of animals, cartoons etc to the photo displayed at the screen. It can be zoomed(resized and rotated by clicking, holding and moving the button) according to the face size of the staging character.

The New Project can be selected from the Left top corner.

We can add saved photos from the library or database already present in our cell phones. The faces can be cropped with the magic wand and added to the staging character or face displayed on the screen.

After saving the face, by clicking Cartoon Icon we will see two control buttons at the bottom of the screen namely cartoonize or posterise. Clicking on one of the button we can cartoonize or posterise the displayed picture by clicking on the Apply button present at the top left corner.

And Finally we can also email or share the saved snap on Facebook, Twitter, Tumbler etc.

Then we can, again, start the New Project by clicking on button present the top right corner.

I HOPE ALL FRIENDS WOULD LOVE IT AND HAVE FUN.....

Don't forget to comment plz.

Hi Dears!!

I am adding few screenshots Taken from my iPhone by using Add Face Feature of Face Giggle Application.
$BBoJO8sCcAAjbO5.jpg large.jpg

i $397435_10151456889087990_211473871_n.jpg