What's new

"Find My iPhone" ---- How to set up?

xrayeyes said:
The App can go on any iDevice! But, that won't do you any good tracking it, because your device will be missing! The problem is that you need a program for your home computer to track it.... and you would have to use iCloud for that.

Another big reason why I got an iPhone to go with my iPad 2. The Find My iPhone site on the web works great on any computer if you know your log in credentials.

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

yeah sure it will be the same and but the latest available one.

Another big reason why I got an iPhone to go with my iPad 2. The Find My iPhone site on the web works great on any computer if you know your log in credentials.

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

Log in to what website? Do you have a link? If it's Mobile Me, that has been discussed above ^

Thanks thewitt..... That's good to know. But I still wonder if the file I would download thru iTunes is the SAME ONE, in the same format, as the one from the "Official Apple IOS Firmware Download Links for iPhone" that gaz... posted.

Oh well, no worries....

As bab had already said these are the same ones. They are the direct links the iTunes would go to if you pressed the update button there.

I'll be glad to help when I can but I'm sure you will be fine. I would do what bab suggested and save your SHSH's (I know you love them just as much as iTunes ;)) That way if anything does go wrong or for some magical reason you don't like iOS 5 you can always go back. There's no jailbreaking required, all you need is a program called iFaith...