What's new

Find a network

kenzam

Reaction score
Hey everybody
How can i find out in which network is iphone locked on?

Yes. With gevey was working perfectly but since i updated system on iOS 5 i couldnt activated it. Just with redsnow and back to iOS 4.3.5 But now gevey is not working, maybe because i can turn it on only with computer. Any ideas what to do?

kenzam said:
Yes. With gevey was working perfectly but since i updated system on iOS 5 i couldnt activated it. Just with redsnow and back to iOS 4.3.5 But now gevey is not working, maybe because i can turn it on only with computer. Any ideas what to do?

You have unfortunately updated the iPhone baseband by installing ios5. You now have a phone which cannot be unlocked and there is no way to downgrade or restore the baseband to the 4.3.5 04.10.01 version you need. Sorry. You are stuck until gevey release a version which works with the new baseband.

And what about ill find the network where is iphone locked on? For example it will be orange es. So if i will buy simcard from this operator it will works? And with this is coming another more tricky question. How to find out in which network is iphone locked on..