What's new

Finally, Robo Call Help!

HunnieBunnie

Reaction score
I have two phones. One is my iphone 5s, and the other is an Android phone with a very few minutes per month on it. I keep the latter for emergencies and for matters where I do not want to give out my iphone phone number because it is my primary phone. Still, I get TONS of robo calls and similar on both my phones, and I have blocked literally a couple hundred phone numbers. Anyway, I came across this article today on-line. Looks like the government is FINALLY going to help stop this nonsense. Yippeee!!! :D

https://www.heraldnet.com/opinion/e...ium=email&utm_source=wotd&utm_content=example

I am downloading iOS 13.1.2 right now. It has been downloading for 10-15 minutes already, and underneath the fill bar, it says About 2 days remaining. Huh?!! :eek:

Are you doing anything else over the internet while the download is going on? Reduced bandwidth caused by other connections to the same WiFi hotspot can slow down the download quite a bit.

My browser was open as was iMessages on my Mac. It finally finished downloading and installing. All total, I spent an hour on the phone with the first tech who could not figure out anything more than I could about accessing an application for Apple Card. Next, I was finally passed to another tech who wanted me to download and install 13.2.1 in the hope that would solve the problem. I easily spent 3 hours doing this, but sadly, it has not fixed the problem! :(