What's new

File transfer app, which one?

espiner

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just wandering if anyone could help me and tell me if this is actually possible or not.
I want to transfer a file from a pc with out itunes via usb connector to my iphone 4 and email the file (which is under 10K) to someone, and then recieve a file back off them via email and transfer that file on to the pc via the usb again. the files are .pending and .optauto, i do not need to read these file on the phone just transfer them.

I have been searching for a while how to do this but with no luck, so any help will me much appreciated.

Many thanks.

Ollie

Ya iFunBox may work, but it's free. The best iTunes alternative is Diskaid, but it's a paid program.

IMHO....iTools is the best "free" USB SSH tool,..then i-FunBox....tho I still use i-FunBox because I'm use to it...but iTools does absolutely *everything* DiskAid does....just iTools is translated from Chinese to English (if you can even find the English version) so some things aren't perfect.

DiskAid is better in general terms....but iTools offer the same functions....you just have to figure them out.