What's new

Favorite Feature on the iPhone 4

i lk the iPhone 4 as a whole anyway, mainly b/c this will b my 1st iPhone. but i love the facetime feature immensely & the iOS is near perfect looking. XD

really looking forward to multitasking, facetime, better camera and folders^^
anyone who knows when the second release will be? they only said "sometime in july"....

really? i read on a website its the 21st they release the firmware and it makes sense because last yeara nd the year before they released firmware before the iphone 3g and 3gs for the 3g it was 2.0 and 3gs 3.0 i remember waiting to upgrade to the firmware..

and they claim multi tasking wont work on the 3g but people have it working just fine and other features, yes folders will be sweet also i fill mine with a tone of apps and games

facetime i never used the front cam but i hope it works for skype like my nokia did! :D and i really like how you can use the back camera for video chats.. i think steve said in the keynote july for the second release yes then august and by september 88 countries.. counting down the days lol just 8 more to go

Last edited:
We're going to get iOS 4 on the iPad and iPhone 3GS anyway, so I am looking forward to the cameras the most.

HD Video!
FaceTime!
iMovie!

yeah facetime being bale to voice chat over wifi. how sweet is that, i hope skype lets u video chat also and use the 5mp camera to chat, any word on how good the front cam is? 1mp?2?

usually i leave my phones to charge for 24 hours and dont touch them in that time, its bad for th ebattery isent it if you use it while charging for the first time?

is darealjakesh a spam bot or something posting that same message everywhere?;S

this is the first iphone i wont jailbreak and am very happy with al features especially like the email all in one thing and its hard to pick just 1 feature