What's new

What feature/function is missing 4/U in OS4?

Chrysalis~

Reaction score
Here's a thread for sharing our ideas on how to improve the function of the iPhone. What features would you like to see as updates to 4 or included in the next generation OS.

There are a host of great advances in the iP4 from my 3G. I didn't have a 3Gs and I guess it had video. One on my wish list was camera zoom or as was previously stated selective pre-cropping. My 3G had a 2mp cam so the 5mp on the 4 allows you to 'zoom' and still have something that will display reasonably in emails and on web pages.

I'm surprised a couple other things weren't included in this new release.

1. I'd like to be able to delete batches of emails. For instance; oldest 25/oldest 50. Maybe even be able to go to contacts and 'delete all emails from contact'. Having to scroll the whole list and select each one is behind the times for the rest of the phone functions.

2. I'd like to be able to adjust volume levels for alert tones. The alert tones are WAY to quiet and again, I'm surprised it wasn't fixed. That can't be a tough one.

What would you like to see and how will it make the iPhone work better for you?

2. I'd like to be able to adjust volume levels for alert tones. The alert tones are WAY to quiet and again, I'm surprised it wasn't fixed. That can't be a tough one.

What would you like to see and how will it make the iPhone work better for you?

I addition to #2 you mention, I would an App/Button that I could put on my home page that would let me turn my Wifi & Bluetooth on/off without going through all those different pages. I turn mine on/off throughout the day and it's a pain to go through all those pages to do it.