What's new

iPhone 4 Product Review

Katya.Camacho

Reaction score
Product Review: iPhone 4

Dependability: 9/10

The iphone 4 is very dependable. You can access almost anything at the touch of a button or by simply downloading an app. In any instant you can access the web browser, your email, your personal contact information, sports center, bank accounts and all while listening to your favorite song. This phone makes it easy to multitask and the performance is optimal. It is very efficient in completing tasks in almost no time at all. The size of the screen is also unique to the phone. It is neither too big nor too small. The touch tone sensitivity is also serves an excellent service. Unlike other phones where you have to press down hard, the iphone touch surface is actually pretty smooth and easy to use. The letters on the keyboard are all spread out and it makes communicating with others very easy.

Cost: 4/10

This would be one of the negative aspects of the phone. With a new contract the iphone 4 would only run you about 100$ dollars, but if you are an already existing costumer the price of the phone more than triples the amount. An iphone would cost anywhere between $500-$600 dollars. This is outrageous and it often is the breaking deal for why consumers do not but this product. As for monthly bill it is also very costly, an unlimited data plan would run you about another $150 dollars a month. As you can see this is a very costly phone and some people would debate if it is worth all the money that you have to spend. Not to mention, the apps, music and ringtones also are not free adding on to the monthly cost.

Battery Life: 7/10

The battery life on the iphone does last you a decent amount of time. If the brightness is all the way up and you are consistently using your phone then your battery will only last you about 3-4 hours. However, if you monitor your usage and you bring the brightness down then the phone could potentially last you all day. Once again it all depends on how much you use the phone, but overall battery life on the iphone is pretty decent.

Sound/ picture quality: 8/10

The picture resolution on the iphone is very clear. You can see everything perfectly without any problems or interference from pixilated boxes. The sound is pretty good if you are alone in a semi- quiet area. However, if you are with a group of people I’d suggest you use headphones. The small built in speakers are not equipped to tackle a large crowd and you can easily notice that the sound fades away amongst nosier environments. Also, the 5MP front and rear facing camera work really well. Quality of facetime isn’t as clear, you can see things a bit fuzzy and it freezes depending on the connection of your wifi. However, overall the camera takes amazing pictures and it even has flash.

Overall rating: 9/10!

Pros:

· Good and useful apps
· High resolution
· 5MP camera
· Light weight and portable
· Easy multitasking

Cons:

· Cost
· Overheats when you use it for a long period of time
· No removable battery or sim card/storage card
· Limited amount of storage space (i.e. 8GB, 16GB)

Personally this is your personal review. 16 gb is perfect for me since these phones can't be used as a disk drive. The cost of my phone was about 250 for a 4s and I bought it out right. Im also running prepaid with every option that att offers for only 45 a month using straight talk .I don't see why you would need to remove a battery? I mean not being rude but your one of a million people who own a iPhone 4. It's popular now.
And If your phones over heating then take it to apple and let them replace it... It shouldn't get hot